Welcome to RHI's Sociable City Network
The Sociable City Network serves as the central access point for the Responsible Hospitality Institute (RHI)'s full range of nighttime economy research, tools and expertise from worldwide practitioners, city leaders and organizations. Members obtain exclusive online discussion, information exchange and customized resources.
Exclusive Benefits for Members:
- Virtual Networking with Peers: Online discussion “circles” connect you directly with practitioners who share your priorities. Post questions, share experiences or just review the solutions exchanged on hot topics in the nighttime economy.
- Event Calendar: Review upcoming events or add your own to share with others.
- Case Studies: Learn how other cities are tackling challenges in the nighttime economy.
- Privacy: You set how visible you want to be, what Social Circles to join, what connections to make.
- Access to Webinar Series: The Sociable City Live Webinar series features real-time presentations on timely topics. Get answers to your most pressing questions without ever leaving the office.
- Access to Seminar Series: The seminar series orients stakeholders to the six core elements, trends and common challenges.
- Archived Webinars: A showcase of best strategies from around the globe on planning, managing and policing hospitality zones.
- E-Newsletter: Delivered to your inbox on a quarterly basis to showcase innovative initiatives and strategies.
- Discounts on Annual Events: Connect in-person with North American peers and learn from internationally respected guest speakers. Access a wealth of practical tools and tactics though workshops, panels and seminars.
- Discounts on Publications: For a reduced price, get a copy of Planning, Managing and Policing Hospitality Zones: A Practical Guide. This compilation of tactics and promising practices addresses a full range of nightlife districts challenges.
- Directory: A directory of members with searchable database to find peers and experts.